This week, I’m featured on the soon-to-be world-famous Business of Writing podcast.
You can listen to the 30-minute episode here: https://www.businessofwritingpodcast.com/bow-008-revenue-driving-case-studies-w-brian-mccarthy/
On it, we talk about how you can create case studies for your business that generate sales.
I also probably stutter and ramble a bunch. So that’s fun!
Doing the show was an absolute blast. Rachel and Laura are super badass and successful writers themselves. It was cool to nerd out with them over the writing process.
We recorded it a few months ago. So I don’t exactly remember all we covered. But this is what they tell me we talked about:
- How I learned to develop high-profile launch copy for some of the world’s best marketing brands
- What made me decide to start turning down lucrative launch deals to focus on case studies
- The biggest mistakes people make when writing case study material
- How I manage to create great content for his own business, even when his client roster is full
- The hardest part about being a full-time writer
- How to know when you’re “good enough” to charge what you really want to earn
Hmm, I don’t remember half of that. I’m sure it’s brilliant and thrilling stuff though.
Here’s the link again: https://www.businessofwritingpodcast.com/bow-008-revenue-driving-case-studies-w-brian-mccarthy/